Pool season is here, and you need to get ready for it! Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, these tips will help make your Summer oasis pool party the best ever.
Float about on watermelon slices that look good enough to eat:
Do you have a pool party coming up? Watermelons are the perfect snack while you’re lounging in the sun. After all, how can you resist them? With their bright colors and refreshing taste of summer, what’s not to love about this fruit? Plus, they’re so easy to cut up into slices—no knives needed! You’ll be able to create the most whimsical fruit arrangement ever when paired with our watermelon pool floats. Grab one today before they sell out!
Watermelon-inspired towels make the perfect accessory:
If you love watermelon, but don’t have time to grow your own, this is for you. The towels come in a variety of vibrant colors and can be used as pool towels or bath towels. If you’re looking for more than just a swimsuit cover-up, check out the other watermelon accessories from our collection below!
Watermelon Pool Floats: These inflatable rafts are perfect for floating around the pool with friends (or enemies). They come in sizes ranging from small to extra large so everyone can find one that fits their needs best!
Watermelon Pool Towels: These super absorbent microfiber towels are both lightweight and quick-drying—perfect for drying off after a dip in the pool or ocean! They also come with matching drawstring bags so they’re easy to pack away when not being used.
Set up a party table that’s as fresh as you produce:
- Cover the table with a colorful cloth.
- Add to the table by using a runner to add color and pattern.
- Add to the table (and keep it fresh) by using fresh flowers or fruit as a centerpiece.
Keep veggies to cool down Summer oasis pool party:
Gel ice packs are reusable, biodegradable and can be used in the freezer, microwave or refrigerator. You can also use them in the dishwasher! The best part is that you don’t have to worry about them exploding when frozen.
For easy access to your poolside treats this summer oasis pool party, keep veggies in a cool pool float with gel ice packs to take a dip when guests need to cool down.
Create a refreshing station:
Create a refreshing station to keep guests hydrated all day long with these DIY gilded fruit glasses:
This table decor is a surefire way to keep your party guests hydrated. In fact, it’s so easy to make that you could even go ahead and make a bunch of these in advance. You’ll need:
- A clear glass
- Watermelon slices and strawberries (or whichever fruit you prefer)
- Gilded edible gold leaf (available at most craft stores)
- Place the watermelon slices on the bottom of your glass, then add some strawberries on top for interest. Add ice if you want to keep things chilled longer—you want this watermelon station to remain as refreshing as possible!
- Gild each slice with edible gold leaf by brushing it lightly over the surface or dabbing it on with a paintbrush. Be sure not to put too much on, because that will affect how long they last before they fade away into nothingness (and no one wants that).
- Finish off by adding a straw and flower—and voilà! You’ve got yourself a delicious-looking drink holder that keeps everyone feeling good all afternoon long for the summer oasis pool party
Dig into desserts that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth:
When it comes to desserts, the options are endless. You can choose from chocolate-dipped strawberries or homemade ice cream. You could even go with something more elaborate, like a cake shaped like a dolphin or a flamingo (the flamingo is my personal favorite). It’s best to have a variety of desserts so everyone can find something they love for the summer oasis pool party.
- Make sure there’s something for every age group.
- Make sure there’s something for every diet—vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, etc., as well as dairy-free options if you’re having guests who should avoid dairy products.
- Make sure you have both sweet and savory options if some people don’t like sweets and others don’t like savories (like me). Sometimes I’ll just eat chocolate if I’m not in the mood for anything else but other times I want something salty too so it’s important that those options are available too!
Everybody loves a good summer oasis pool party:
But how do you make your oasis party stand out and be the one everyone’s talking about? By hosting it at your own private oasis complete with a mangrove lagoon, river pool, and waterfront cabanas, of course. If you can’t make reservations at your local hotel, we’ve got some ideas for how you can get this look right in your backyard.
We don’t know about you, but we’re ready for a summer oasis pool party. How do you make yours stand out and be the one everyone’s talking about? By hosting it at your own private oasis complete with a mangrove lagoon, river pool, and waterfront cabanas, of course. If you can’t make reservations at your local hotel, we’ve got some ideas for how you can get this look right in your backyard:
- It starts with an open-air space that’s surrounded by greenery—think palm trees and ferns. The perfect backdrop!
- Add some floating candles made from glass bottles filled with water and floating flowers or herbs (you could also use colored water). These will create an intimate atmosphere as well as give off light which helps guests see each other better during nighttime events like this one since they won’t be competing with headlights or street lights anymore either way!
Conclusion: Summer oasis pool party
Whether you want to throw the ultimate pool party or just get some inspiration for your own summer oasis, we’ve got you covered. We know when it comes to entertaining, there are a lot of things that can go wrong—but this doesn’t have to be one of them! With these simple tips and tricks, we hope you’ll be able to create an unforgettable experience summer oasis pool party without breaking the bank.